CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

My alphabet

A- Atletico de Madrid , is my team of football
B- Bikinis beach , is my fauvourite beach in Santander
C- chocolate , i like it
D- dog , the name of my dog is "lola"
E- Extremoduro , is my fauvorite group of music
F- football , i like it
G- Gelu , is the name of my first girlfriend
H- Hip Hop , i like this tipe of music
I- italian food , i like it very much
J- joker ,i am a very good joker xD
K- cocacola + wine = kalimoxo
L- loli-pop , i like lolipos
M- Madrid , i born in this comunity
N- Nike is my fauvorite brand name of play sport
O- Okuda , is the best graffiter in Spain
P- pizza, i like it
R- Rap , i like this tipe of the music
S- staffordshire bull terrier , i love this dog , i have one this tipe his name is "kiko"
T- thursday , i hate this day
U- U2, A good music group
V- Venecia, A beautifull city
W- Waterpolo, I like it
X- Xdye , i used this brand of clothes
Y- yaco is the tipe of my parrot
Z- ZPU , i like this group of rap

0 comentarios: